Patent No : ZL2012 2 0653459.8 ZL2012 3 0595907.9
This blister packaging machine is suitable for automatic high-speed ALU-PVC packing of capsules, tablets and other regular shape medicine. It adopts flat pressure forming to form strong and average blisters, and roller type mesh sealing to ensure reliable sealing. The machine is equipped with batching system, embossing device and horizontal boundless punching to achieve high automation and efficiency.
1. Fast mould change, push-oriented, without using tools
2. Adopt servo traction, simple to set up, convenient to debug
3. Push-oriented punch mould installation. If inspection and reject system is equipped and changed, no need to dismantle suck discs
4. Long distance between two heating plates of forming when machine stops, to avoid PVC to be excessively heated and softened.
5. Optional configurations include camera inspection and rejection device, mechanical hand structure with suck heads, automatic vibrating guide rail feeder, etc.